We promote the sales of premium quality products to give our clients excellent services and value for money. Our highly knowledgeable and experienced team strive to understand the needs of customers and deliver the products in accordance to the requirements.
Velvet Plaster and Gypsum Plaster differentiates itself from its competitors through product quality, packaging, and economical pricing. Above all, consistency is maintained in different batches dispatched from the manufacturing unit. Currently, plaster of paris is available in 20kg, 25kg, and 40kg bags. The future product line of the company comprises of wall putty, unicoat plaster (One coat Plaster), and plasterboards
Salient features of Velvet Plaster are listed below:
- Made out of imported stone gypsum.
- Whiteness of more than 90%.
- Purity more than 95%. (less silica)
- Finest mesh size & extra coverage.
- Due to purity less consumption of paint or nearest to the shade card
- Due to purity better griping on the wall makes it more durable.
- Made out of 100% natural gypsum no adulteration or harmful chemical added for the improvement in performance so its a green plaster or eco-friendly plaster.
- Availability in 20kgs and 50kgs (for projects only).
|S. No.||Test Conducted||Test Results||Requirements as per IS 2547 (P-1) (P-1) : 1976, B-Hemihydrated||Test Method|
|1||Setting Time, Minutes|
|a)||Plaster Sand Mixture||60||45-120||IS 2542 (P-1) 1978|
|b)||Neat Plaster||30||20-40||IS 2542 (P-1) 1978|
|2||Transverse Strength, Kg/cm2||11.4||5Min||IS 2542 (P-1) 1978|
|3||Soundness||Satisfactory||Set Plaster pats shall not show any sign of disintegration popping or pitting.||IS 2542 (P-1) 1978|
|4||Residue on 90µ Sieve, % by mass||2.76||5.0Max||IS 2542 (P-1) 1978|
|1||Loss on Ignition||4.38||4-9||IS 2547 Appendix-B|
|2||Calcium oxide as Cao, % by mass||32.18||2/3 (SO3) Content||IS 1288 : 1982|
|3||Soluble Megansium Salt, %||0.24||0.3Max||IS 2547 (P-1) Appendix-A|
|4||Sulphuric Anhydride SO3, %||43.26||35Min||IS 1288 : 1982|
|5||Soluble Sodium Salt as (Na2O)||0.10||0.3Max||IS 2547 (P-1) Appendix-A|